This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
We have a great position available at our fab school near Brentwood, Essex. https://t.co/Vc5qXwmO67
We’re recruiting! https://t.co/Vc5qXwmO67
Leading the way @westhorndonprim #proudofyouall
Year 5 & 6 are taking their continuous provision to the next level with new smart watches! Making more use of the d… https://t.co/GqgfQyWuMu
Absolutely delighted to have won the Outstanding Contribution Healthy Schools Award.
30th October, 2018
28th September, 2018