This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
You’re more than welcome, hopefully the first of many visits!
We’re delighted to welcome Ester and Margaret from Heron Court to lunch today. They and their carers are guests of… https://t.co/XVnLRgjhlX
Oak Class are busy updating their bookshelves on @nightzookeeper - which is a really useful feature.
The books my Y6 class are currently reading. This simple task of lining them up for a photo generated such good boo… https://t.co/eoq3asUpth
30th October, 2018
28th September, 2018