Welcome to West Horndon Primary School
This is a GOOD school. OFSTED 2013
- Pupils’ progress is good from the Reception class to Year 6 because their basic skills are developed well.
- Good teaching in all age groups makes sure that pupils are well prepared for the next stage of their education.
- Nearly all parents would recommend the school. One summed up their thoughts by saying, ‘The passion that spills from the teachers into children is priceless and obvious for all to see.’
- Older pupils work very successfully with younger pupils through a wide variety of practical projects
- Pupils are extremely polite and behave very well because care and support from staff are excellent.
- Pupils feel safe in school and know how to keep themselves safe when they are using equipment.
- The good leadership of the headteacher means that all staff are working energetically to improve the school, and have made it an exciting place for pupils to learn in the classroom and outside areas such as the school’s woodland.
- Leaders, governors and staff have worked carefully to improve the quality of teaching, and check on pupils’ progress regularly.
Below you can find some of our most frequently requested information:
West Horndon Primary
Thank you to all of our parents who were kind enough to donate to @SU2C today we raised over £100
East London CU
Later today we will be enjoying our special harvest bread kindly baked by Mr Barke a former parent. @whufc
Barnes Farm Junior
next Friday 21st we will be having a non uniform day to raise funds for @StandUp2C £1 suggested donation.
16th July, 2015
27th May, 2015
4th October, 2014
17th September, 2014
8th September, 2014