Welcome to West Horndon Primary School
This is a GOOD school. OFSTED 2013
- Pupils’ progress is good from the Reception class to Year 6 because their basic skills are developed well.
- Good teaching in all age groups makes sure that pupils are well prepared for the next stage of their education.
- Nearly all parents would recommend the school. One summed up their thoughts by saying, ‘The passion that spills from the teachers into children is priceless and obvious for all to see.’
- Older pupils work very successfully with younger pupils through a wide variety of practical projects
- Pupils are extremely polite and behave very well because care and support from staff are excellent.
- Pupils feel safe in school and know how to keep themselves safe when they are using equipment.
- The good leadership of the headteacher means that all staff are working energetically to improve the school, and have made it an exciting place for pupils to learn in the classroom and outside areas such as the school’s woodland.
- Leaders, governors and staff have worked carefully to improve the quality of teaching, and check on pupils’ progress regularly.
As part of our Radio Professional in Residence Broadcast programme
you can listen again to all of our live broadcasts below
Our next live broadcast is Monday 6th of February 2016
and you can listen live below from 2.30pm
This contains reference to insecure data and cannot be displayed.
Below you can find some of our most frequently requested information:
Listen again to today's live radio show here! #fourtreeradio
Another very enjoyable radio show! @westhorndonprim Looking forward to the next one already!
Good luck West Horndon from a fellow broadcaster!
West Horndon Primary
Contact the show live, send a text to 85010 starting your message with the word RADIO -Vote for your choice of song and comment on the show
Broadcasting live this afternoon at 2.30pm with @russellprue
@westhorndonprim homemade bread smells delish
This morning I am attending the grim but important CSE Child Sexual Exploitation Champions forum - part of our safeguarding strategy.
16th July, 2015
27th May, 2015
4th October, 2014
17th September, 2014
8th September, 2014