Welcome to West Horndon Primary School
This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Below you can find some of our most frequently requested information:
We’re so excited that our @ClassVR equipment is here! Our digital leaders are helping with the set up.
It's our last live radio broadcast of the year today! Please listen to years 3,4,5 & 6 Broadcasting LIVE at 2.30pm… https://t.co/dBY0IkmltI
@westhorndonprim is there any chance I could ask for a cheeky retweet for my Marathon sponsorship?
It’s all pea green boats, burning bright and runcible spoons here this week as it’s Perfect Poetry Week!… https://t.co/XsXx55F15F
16th July, 2015
27th May, 2015
4th October, 2014
17th September, 2014
8th September, 2014