Endorsed by Sir Ranulph Fiennes (the "world's greatest living explorer"), the unique character education curriculum is designed to ensure every child reaches their full potential.
Based on the lives of real-life adventurers and explorers, such as Sir Ranulph and Tim Peake,
Pupils learn about a different hero or heroine over each term, with practical and mental tasks to complete based on their adventures.
Each lesson is structured to give pupils the character tools and values they need to be successful in life such as resilience, determination, empathy, and courage.
Lessons are supported with “field report” films featuring Commando Joe, developed by a Bafta-winning animation company. Plus, a whole website of dedicated resources, support, celebration and reflection materials tools.
‘There is growing evidence showing that developing character traits in young people can help them achieve and develop’
Character Education is at the heart of successful learning, acting as a foundation for both personal achievement and interpersonal relationships.
- Accessing coherent, sequential learning
- Being inspired to do their best and have ambition to achieve
- Leading and being led to achieve outcomes
- Engaging in deep thinking to support their decision-making and action(s)
- Experiencing a wide range of relevant and exciting activity