This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
So proud of our amazing staff and the behaviour of our pupils today. Well done and thank you. 🙏
Did you hear me? A point on the board for the teachers! #beattheteacher
MATT O’GRADY 🤠⚒🏹
There is currently no evidence that age affects the likelihood of being infected with COVID-19… https://t.co/FoGvBDHSGZ
Plan to open schools on 1 June in doubt as unions air safety fears - "It is clear that parents are very nervous abo… https://t.co/jvMy8kdIa0
NEW BLOG: "It is time to support what schools are doing right now and worry less about what they may do in the futu… https://t.co/tEw07jn5kq
MATT O’GRADY 🤠⚒🏹
30th January, 2020
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019