This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
It’s polling day! #pupilparliament
Tonight we are welcoming back our year 7 alumni to check on how they are settling in to secondary school.… https://t.co/lTemmNZBIG
Today at forest school year six are reinforcing understanding of Roman Numerals by revisiting the concept in anothe… https://t.co/eMF29f1tau
We’re very excited at our relaunch. Stay tuned! #westhorndonradio
30th October, 2018
28th September, 2018