Welcome to West Horndon Primary School
This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Below you can find some of our most frequently requested information:
What an outstanding performance @westhorndonprim school show. Thank you to all the staff. In 10 days to make it all happen. Proud parents 😁
Wishing all of our year 6 leavers every success in the future. We’re proud of the young people you have become.… https://t.co/nOrYO7JadV
So glad he enjoyed it! It’s a safe bet.
@westhorndonprim Another amazing (emotional!) school show, well done to everyone!
Another year, another amazing show! @westhorndonprim 😁. Good luck to year 6 for the future x
It’s our pleasure #thegreatestshowonearth
16th July, 2015
27th May, 2015