email@example.com (please note this is not a 24 hour service but someone will get back to you during school hours).
You can also find information on the following links. https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Children can also contact Childline on 08001111 or https://www.childline.org.uk/
This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
CBeebies Grown-Ups 🎉
If you are finding lockdown difficult this may be of use. Take care.
Thanks for your support to our amazingly supportive families and well done to our resilient and adaptive pupils. 👏👏… https://t.co/cr0fpeYHRX
Happy New Year to all of our school community and friends. Stay positive - stay safe
Lines are open from 8am to 8pm, every day including Saturday and Sunday. More details about testing can be found he… https://t.co/kI4eBI3l63
rules, going for a test if you live in an area which is being asked to do so.” Tests are by appointment only, and… https://t.co/UpLU2SoTLj
seeing rates continue to increase. “Targeted testing programmes are how we will continue to tackle this. “Testing… https://t.co/MRcXNOlARG
take a further test to confirm the initial result." Cllr John Spence, Cabinet Member for Adults and Health at Esse… https://t.co/xIa6LEaqPh
in the areas where we continue to see high rates. “Testing people who feel well will help identify the hidden case… https://t.co/WmLTorNOxt
30th January, 2020
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019