firstname.lastname@example.org (please note this is not a 24 hour service but someone will get back to you during school hours).
You can also find information on the following links. https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Children can also contact Childline on 08001111 or https://www.childline.org.uk/
This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Our teaching team are really enjoying this evenings webinar with @nmmarking
6 months ago I promised Oak Class chocolate if they beat our local competitors on Times Table Rock Stars and were in the top 5. Today was the day! @TTRockStars
We are so grateful that @MarcusRashford is speaking out about the impact of social media on the mental health of our children. We have written our own Cyber Character programme to help our children have the skills to be safe and make sensible decisions online https://t.co/7dqKHTWlzm
I’m so proud of the progress that my little Y1 team @westhorndonprim are making. This superstar is just one example of all of them! They have grown in confidence, independence and resilience and I’m so happy to see them improving every week. #year1 #edutwitter https://t.co/GFQrUSrDiU
Our new planters are having a big impact @UrbanPlanters 🙏🌱🌴🌿
We’re really grateful to @UrbanPlanters Chelmsford for their generous donation of plants and pots. They will have a massive impact on the well-being of pupils and staff. 🙏🌱🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🌱🪴🌴🌿
We’re recruiting. We need an amazing LSA who’s passionate about early years. https://t.co/OdYgCi8tVg
18th March, 2021
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019