email@example.com (please note this is not a 24 hour service but someone will get back to you during school hours).
You can also find information on the following links. https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Children can also contact Childline on 08001111 or https://www.childline.org.uk/
This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
If we act now, we can stop the spread and protect our loved ones as we head into the winter months. Detailed infor… https://t.co/I8HMHVUAMm
@westhorndonprim 🙌🏼🙌🏼Pleasure to support such a great school 🎓 📝💫
Day 2 - 97% attendance - great to have our lovely children breathing life into the heart of the school. Recovery cu… https://t.co/MKSDLDrlnV
Good luck. We look forward to hearing about your adventures.
Day 1 done. Fantastic to have a full school and nearly full attendance too. Needed a few tweaks to the plans but great to be back!
30th January, 2020
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019