email@example.com (please note this is not a 24 hour service but someone will get back to you during school hours).
You can also find information on the following links. https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Children can also contact Childline on 08001111 or https://www.childline.org.uk/
This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Yep it’s the one and only @intextchris
Our happy team are at it again!
The happy team are ready to #spreadthehappiness today at @westhorndonprim ❤️
So excited! Just found out we’re the first school in England to register for this. 🍃🍂🍀☘️🍂🌳
Look what our friend @intextchris has been doing! 👏👏👏👏👏
So pleased with our news item this evening!
West Horndon Primary
@StandingDeskUK Oak class are excited to give these a whirl!
18th March, 2021
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019