firstname.lastname@example.org (please note this is not a 24 hour service but someone will get back to you during school hours).
You can also find information on the following links. https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Children can also contact Childline on 08001111 or https://www.childline.org.uk/
This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Day 2 - 97% attendance - great to have our lovely children breathing life into the heart of the school. Recovery cu… https://t.co/MKSDLDrlnV
Good luck. We look forward to hearing about your adventures.
Day 1 done. Fantastic to have a full school and nearly full attendance too. Needed a few tweaks to the plans but great to be back!
Fancy a new start? We’ve got three great opportunities at our fantastic school! https://t.co/yGmS4k2ZeC
We want to hear from the youth of our borough about Dunton Hills Garden Village! They can have their say about the… https://t.co/GqTXxkfF0k
West Horndon Primary
30th January, 2020
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019