This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Calling on our community far & wide. Please vote for Larchwood Primary School. The following link will take you str… https://t.co/jTv16rl0Wg
Just one of the 9 curriculum enrichment activities taking place this afternoon as part of #firstclassfriday
Potential Parents and Pupils - please view this video from Essex County Council about the application process. https://t.co/feACWbVaqT
Peter Pan is heading back to Neverland after a fantastic morning with @westhorndonprim 👏 ✨
We have a great position available at our fab school near Brentwood, Essex. https://t.co/Vc5qXwmO67
Leading the way @westhorndonprim #proudofyouall
30th October, 2018
28th September, 2018