This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Our digital leaders are helping to evaluate the latest innovations in learning tech. #Bett2020
Matt O’Grady shares primary school headteacher priorities for 2019 and where EdTech fits in https://t.co/k3IFGv0t1v
@TheTeachCo excited to have my views on CPD published in the latest PSM issue.
@westhorndonprim is this still something you're interested in?
Merry Christmas to all of our families who are celebrating. We’ll see you in the new year. https://t.co/moywvUohyu
A fabulously festive time had by all at our Christmas Craft After School Club yesterday! Thanks to our WHSPA elves… https://t.co/h6AugKjzjM
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019
28th September, 2018