firstname.lastname@example.org (please note this is not a 24 hour service but someone will get back to you during school hours).
You can also find information on the following links. https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Children can also contact Childline on 08001111 or https://www.childline.org.uk/
This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Thanks to @YHACoalport for having us this week. Special thanks to Daz today for going above and beyond for us.
A fantastic last day at Enginuity @blistshill today to finish our week. A great Bridging the Gap workshop and deserved winner of the challenge! ;)
Concentration, expertise and brilliant fun this evening @Tileworkshops thank you so much Jen. 🙏
Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary
Cracking day @blistshill today. Made all the more special by the generosity of time and extra touches from Hugh and Guy along with some excellent demonstrators. 🙏👏
Massive thanks to @Tileworkshops today. Thanks to Jen and Gillian for going above and beyond for our pupils. 🙏👏👏
Do you shop at Morrisons? Then you can help West Horndon Primary get some gardening equipment! Download the Morrisons app and start collecting good to grow vouchers today! It doesn't matter if you shop online or in store you can still collect the vouchers!
1st July, 2021
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019