email@example.com (please note this is not a 24 hour service but someone will get back to you during school hours).
You can also find information on the following links. https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Children can also contact Childline on 08001111 or https://www.childline.org.uk/
This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Fantastic effort! #maythefourthbewithyou
May the 4th be with you 💫 @westhorndonprim Kids love dressing up 🖤
Michael Rosen 💙💙🎓🎓
Always welcome! https://t.co/iDLr7L8jGE
Happy Birthday to her majesty the Queen! Did you know the Queen has two birthdays? It's a tradition that goes back… https://t.co/xAbDO3o6ek
18th March, 2021
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019