This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Year 5 and 6 have just taken part in our live election debate in preparation for our mock election next week. They… https://t.co/5Gckt4vmAR
It's great to see our #mathstronauts in action! Keep up the good work! 🙌
West Horndon Primary
@thirdspacetweet some great personalised learning taking place in year 6 this morning!
Great turn-out @westhorndonprim for the Christmas Tree lights switch on tonight. You all sang beautifully 🎄😘
28th September, 2018