This school continues to be GOOD.
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
Russell Prue 📻
@westhorndonprim I feel the staff go the extra mile always with the children’s interests and happiness at the core
Guess what! We were inspected by environmental health this week! We’ve retained our five star food hygiene rating!… https://t.co/2GJiQofXmi
Yet again, another amazing show! Well done all at @westhorndonprim 😁
Another great week of progress on this Single Storey Classroom Block. Steel columns and beams in with Ancon posts a… https://t.co/GYqCQV4siB
30th October, 2018
28th September, 2018