email@example.com (please note this is not a 24 hour service but someone will get back to you during school hours).
You can also find information on the following links. https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Children can also contact Childline on 08001111 or https://www.childline.org.uk/
As you may be aware, the primary school (Reception) admission round opens on Monday 8th November 2021, for parents of children to apply for a Reception school place for the academic year that starts in September 2022.
The statutory national closing date for applications is 15th January 2022.
From 8th November 2021, applications can be made online via https://www.essex.gov.uk/admissions - 99% of parents in Essex applied online last year.
This school continues to be GOOD (OFSTED 2017)
The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- You are an inspiring leader who sets high expectations for staff, and the senior leadership team leads by example.
- Your approach to curriculum development is innovative. You and other staff are always seeking to explore and introduce new ways of stimulating and inspiring pupils to learn eagerly.
- Staff are right behind you in striving for the best possible outcomes for pupils’ academic achievement and in their personal development.
- High-quality provision for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties in the school’s enhanced provision is one of many examples.
- All leaders demonstrated extensive in-depth knowledge of pupils’ needs, abilities, interests and circumstances.
- Leaders have created a culture of shared responsibility for everyone to safeguard pupils.
- Every space in the building is capitalised upon to capture pupils’ interest and their inquisitiveness.
Parents... appreciate the strong community and family feel that the school provides.
We are encouraging our pupils to make a positive contribution to school life. Lots of interviews this week!
MATT O’GRADY 🤠⚒🏹
two nativities down - one to go! https://t.co/3E1GBl9Y2Q
West Horndon Primary
great to welcome @osistechtips to teach our lovely year 4 class today!
So proud of our amazing team and pupils today for the Festival of Remembrance
Our first steps with @OPALOutdoorplay and it’s a huge hit this week! Impact already!
3rd January, 2022
19th October, 2019
25th January, 2019